- April'10: Lynx Mobility appoints new board and executive team
- March'10: Signing of a partnership agreement to provide cellular service to Natuashish (Newfoundland and Labrador)
- February'10: Lynx Mobility becomes an active member of the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association (CWTA) with a seat on its board. The CWTA is the authority on wireless issues, developments, and trends in Canada and supports companies that develop products and services for the industry.
- Jan’10: Launch of cellular services in Kuujjuaq (Nunavik)
- Jan’10: Launch of cellular services in Churchill Falls (Newfoundland and Labrador)
- July’09: Lynx Mobility offers roaming services across Canada
- June’09: Launch of cellular services in the sister Cree and Inuit communities of Whapmagoostui and Kuujjuarapik, Quebec
- Jan’09: Launch of cellular services in Kawawachikamach, Schefferville, Matimekush, and Lac John (Northern Quebec)
- Summer’08: Signing of partnership agreements between OmniGlobe Networks and Naskapi Imuun resulting in the creation of Lynx Mobility Inc.